Skip to main content
Entering Test Mode
- On power up as soon as you see the version number, quickly press the power button again to switch to test mode.
- Press the cycle button to go to test mode 6.
- Press the down arrow. The dots moving across the screen show it is outputting data.
- Press and hold cycle till the zero starts to flash and then up or down to dial in a weight for channel A.
- Press the cycle button again to move to channel B where you can again dial in the weight using the up and down arrows.
- Press cycle a final time to exit the enter weight mode.
- Finally, press menu to enter the “PP GPS” mode.
Updating Program Mode
- Press PWR/MENU button to turn on the meter
- After the meter has completed its startup routine and is running, press the PWR/MENU button to enter the program menu.
- Press the CYCLE button to go through the different programming options.
- Press the CYCLE button until PROGRAM PORT (“PP”) appears on the screen.
- Use the UP or DOWN button to choose “PP GPS”.
- Press the CYCLE or PWR/MENU button to store the serial output format selected. Press the CYCLE button to advance to the next programming function. Press the PWR/MENU button to return to normal weight display mode.